Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ham Stuff

Name Badge From Ham Crazy
Since I'm finding myself attending a few more ham social functions now being the lower 48, I was shopping for a callsign badge. I've had great luck with my callsign hats using Astrid's (WM8C) and I recently used Ham Crazy for my callsign badge. I have no financial interest in either of these companies, I'm only a very satisfied customer. 

I ordered my callsign badge on the 15th of this month and it was in my mailbox on the 18th! My scanner does not capture the true color of my callsign badge but it's as you can see on their website. Great quality and I did change up my order a bit. I did not want my QTH printed on the badge as I see it changing a few more times over the next few years. I opted for my previous callsigns instead of my town and state. It was professionally done and I'm impressed with the order to my doorstep time. As we get close to the BIG Hamvention, it was time for me to update my wearable signage, which I've done with both companies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment